TRAIL LOVE LAUNCHES OCTOBER 7th!
Contact Coach Jimmy Dean for details:
Open to the first 50 athletes to register!
TRAINING TEAM OUTLINE
• Training Schedule (with option for a personalized schedule created for you, with you)
• Intermediate to Advanced Levels (and adventurous beginners!)
• Weekend Long Runs with Team (alternating Sat/Sun)
• Road & Trail Workouts (for specific benefits)
• Tuesday Specialty Workout Bonus Runs (speed or hills)
• Thursday Morning Bonus Trail Runs
• Clinics (Nutrition, Form, Core/Stability, etc.)
• Race Plan Clinic (we like to call it the war room!)
• Time Trials & Training Races
• Proven Coaching Results
• Support & Info Through Email, Phone & Facebook
Weekend Long Runs are focused on helping each Coyote become a more balanced runner, leaving no stone unturned. Practices alternate Sat / Sun (every other week), more often than not, two weeks in a row are on trails followed by a week on roads. On the roads, we'll work on foot speed, impact conditioning and specific pacing and while on the trails we'll work on mental and physical toughness, power and stabilizing muscle strength.
Tuesday Night Runs are specialty workouts that alternate between hill repeats, tempo paced runs, time trials and more. These are occasionally on Wednesdays.
Thursday Morning Runs are our community runs open to all. These runs are always on the trails in the Santa Monica Mountains, rotating between 6 locations and are usually between 3 to 8 miles. Join us on Facebook where event details are posted each week (Coyote Running - the SoCal Coyotes).
Clinics are lead by coaches and other industry professionals to help you break through old challenges, teach you to properly hydrate, fully replace electrolytes, get adequate calories, and pace yourself so that you won't fade like a K-Mart beach towel at the end of the race. Other clinic focuses include core work, proper running form and breathing techniques.
If you are ready for something different, something new, then you are ready to rock it out with Coyote Running to your best race yet.